1. Состоялся релиз новой версии мода Vietnam Project 1.2
    Скрыть объявление
  2. Доступен для скачивания MODERN WARFARE MOD 2.1
    Скрыть объявление
  3. Доступен к просмотру и скачиванию иллюстрированный мануал "Катехизис картодела" от RASHIDUDIN
    Скрыть объявление
  4. Начат открытый бета-тест мода AIWM (Arab-Israeli Wars Modification)
    Скрыть объявление

Операция "эпсом", Операция "юпитер", "сталинград В Нормандии", "Goodwood", Нормандская операция 1944

Тема в разделе "ОДИНОЧНЫЕ КАРТЫ И КАМПАНИИ RWG3FE", создана пользователем Willy, янв 17, 2018.

1. Willy

Willy New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Verson is out of the game until the chapter 6 or 7 at then end of game.

Try to control the acess of TOURMEAUVILLE and GRANVILLE, first. It means the acess, the main road until the bridge and the railways cross roads, beetwen GRANVILLE and CHEUX. It s not easy at all...
    After, you will see the action takes place in the south East part of the map, some SS div. arrive to try to take control of the desesperate situation. Cause, you suffer the enemy actions during a long laps time of the game, almost during 3h.
    AND, don't be worry to loose the HILL 112.
    The different SS units start to come at + 2h25 of game, 145minutes from the begining.
    The exercise is to show : How a tactical defeat (the lost of the hill 112) can be resolve by a strategical gain : control the bridge acess.
    Trust me, you will get enough troops to change the situation, included a possible lost of the north pocket forces (Granville-Cheux-Tourmeauville). Always better to keep the forces, but, you can do wihtout.
    After 3h of game, you will see the possibility of movement and possibility of actions.

this is more or less the exact history events chapter by chapter.

Last point, the huge opposite artillery is due to the presence of 2 things :
    600 gun artillery fields (the most important gun concentration more than red army on the East front during Bagration acton for ex, by comparison at the same date.) and the HMS RODNEY, on the coast and at is limit of range of his 406 mm gun.

2. MoroZzz

MoroZzz Active Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    I use the old technique against artillery. On the map you can hear where the artillery shoots from, and I bomb this place with my artillery. :)

3. Willy

Willy New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Have fun :);):p
    William

4. RASHIDUDIN

RASHIDUDIN Administrator Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Willy, Hi.
    Have you already tried RWG3.45?

5. Willy

Willy New Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello,
    Yes, i took a look, and it seems nice ! (And , when the Panthers and pPz iv) will get their "ambush camouflage paint") - it would be great to integrate some allied forces : as the following
    Uk:
    SAS forces - commando Sbs and SOE (green beret)
    Paratroopers (red beret) : bren, thomspon, sten, piat, at-rifle, moortar, sniper and officer and piper unit, and radio (without the 6x105) cause, this option disturbs a lot the game.

My dream : jeep + chevrolet (sas desert + european kaki drab version for the jeep with vickers).
    Sherman II and IV

German :
    Sdkfz ambulance (i will love).
    Horsh (but, you have in 345 rwg now ?! If, i'm remenber well). Great work on flak unit !!!!
    Please, may_be, it could be great to check again the stug resistance (may_be), as example, the stug iii is to weak for me:eek: (may be i'm wrong)... I could be try to see this question by myself.

But for the whole :
    :rolleyes: Great work that you did it !!!!!!!!!!:)

*others" :
    Other type of partisans could be great, with sten, bren...etc.
    Cars and trucks that your imagination could have.

Russian (wooo ! How your work is wonderful)
    Usa...etc - no comment

About decoration :
    To be honest : there are a lot of good "object" in Wwm, as : type of differents vegetables (for draw a domestic garden)... Telegraphic and road sights.
    And other type of wall.

But, as i said and commented on wwm (i did a map in 512x512 arnhem), RWG offers a gameplay of very high level, for me it is the best and still the best !

The high value of rwg is the parameter : gun, power, range velocity, efficacity, type of amour penetration.

You need to keep and continue your research and fantastic configuration about this crucial question. And "hurrah" for you work until now !!!!!:)

And this is the main default of each other mods : rwm, ssw, french stuff...etc.
    Wwm is not efficient.

Once gain great work !
    And i keep in mind that, it is always easy to critic than to do.;):):):):)

All my best and long life for rwg !
    William

Поделиться этой страницей